Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where have I been?

I was the featured Childrens Book Illustrator a while ago at the Storybook Club Group on DeviantArt. Here is a link to the little article with me. I am very strange when I read myself back. Very strange indeed! LOL!

Also here are some of the finished education Illustrations I did recently. At the end of it all I did about 67 of these jokers! Cool project! It's fun to draw for a living!

I also must applaud the educational industry. They go out of their way to try and be as ethnically inclusive as possible. Many if not most of the illustrations done had Black, Latin and Asian children as well as adults! Bravo!






Now I am OFF to other projects!!! Whew!!! Enjoy everybody!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I'm a longtime watcher on dA, and I'm really happy to see that you have a blogspot I can follow as well. 8D
Inspiring illustration you got there. :D

=viralsanctity