Monday, September 26, 2011

My YouTube Channel!!!!!!!


I've just created my own YouTube Channel!!! I'll be using it to post videos and tutorials that show how I go through my creative process. Do Question/Answer sessions and things of that nature. So stop on by Bookmark and Subscribe so you can be the first to see when I upload new materials! Both of the videos I've done so far are already up and feature there! Stop by and leave comments and suggestions!!

(The image is for the sake of posting some kind of art in the post. Not anything that is over on the YouTube page! But hmm...you never know maybe later! I've been on a mouse kick lately! )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi nice to meet you! Your artworks are amazing artist! I follow your blog! See you soon!

Craft Sensations/MISHMASH said...

ur work is wonderful

PJ said...

This sketch is awesome. I really like your stuff.

WilsonW said...

Thanks so much PJ! Thanks for stopping by! :)