Friday, July 3, 2009

4-7 Youth Sport Graphics








Here are a bunch of new images that I have done for a freelance client. They will be used for t-shirts. I've been asked to do two images from various sports aimed at a 4-7 age range. The style is consistant with how I render my children's work, but it is a bit more vibrant and bright. My normal color palette is more sedated. Hopefully I can find a place within my children's book portfolio for some of these. Maybe as spot examples, I'm not sure. But we'll see!!




4 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I love your work!
I'm an aspiring children's story writer myself.
Anyway, these are very good!

WilsonW said...

Thanks Toddy!! I'm glad you like these! I wish I could write stories! I generally come up with a bunch of ideas but that's as far as it goes. Stories with beginning , middles and ends just eludes me for some reason. Being able to write is an amazing gift!

Wonder Man said...

I agree. I can see a story with these kids

WilsonW said...

Thanks Wonder!!! :)