Monday, November 1, 2010

New Books!!

I just got two of my latest books/workbooks. They are for the educational company, Curriculum Associates. I was not the only Illustrator on these, so it's neat to see how other artists visualized similar materials.



Getting published work is a great time for me! I've had enough time between completing the work and seeing the finished published work to get a decent amount of separation from the artwork. This allows me to be much more subjective about it. What was done well, what could be improved and what I will never do again! Ha! As artists this is integral to us improving and becoming better at what we do. Every opportunity to learn and grow must be taken! Our skills need to always be honed and advanced!



If I'm lucky I will never have a job come to me that I am completely satisfied with.

No comments: