Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chef John and the Runaway Produce Section

Hello again folks.

After I post this image I think you will understand why I may never want to see another fruit or vegetable again as long as I live!! LOL!! But no, not really. This is the next Chef John illustration. So far I have three done, but I think I may drop one of them in favor of something else. Below are the other stages I've posted as I've progressed. The last is the "final" image. I still may tweak it some more depending on the feedback I get. And I intend to add it to my webpage by this weekend, Then it's off to the next image of John. Which will probably be the one of him over the pot!!)







Please click on illustration to see a larger and clearer image.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

thanks for visiting my blog! I love your chef series. Some really terrific compositions. You really know how to cram lots of energy into a page and fill a given space dynamically. Way to go!!