Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Watching While Working

Thank you so much Netflix Movie Viewer! I spend many a night,ok who am I kidding, almost EVERY night working with something playing in my ear or in the background while I work. This can be one of a few things depending on my mood, and what program I'm working in. Podcasts, Audiobooks, Music, Movies or Television episodes on Netflix.

Television Shows from Netflix tend to be my faves, but I have to admit that I get a lot more work done when it's just Music or Podcasts. (No visual disturbance possible!!) But anyways I thought it would be interesting to put up what I'm Watching or Listening to while I'm working. Help to give a better insight into my personality, as scary as that may be!! Enjoy!

This is what I'm currently Watching While Working!



BUFFY SEASON 5!!!
Yep, I'm a geek and proud! Buffy is always great and even better with repeat viewings. I haven't decided which Season is my favorite but I'll let you know when I do. I do know for sure though that it won't be the "Goes to College" one. Yikes!



LAW & ORDER SVU SEASON 8
I wasn't really watching TV when the whole Law & Order series started up and got popular and then spawned multiple children across the broadcast waves. The main reason I started watching SVU now and again was Christopher Meloni after seeing him on the HBO series OZ. I'm working my way up to current and I haven't seen any of the seasons on television. But so far so good. Which is obvious since I've made it to Season Eight!!

1 comment:

Angel L. Thornton said...

LOL, I don't know how you could paint such cute stuff with SVU playing in the background. I think I would inadvertently start painting pimps into the background of my pictures. I like to listen to Jill Scott, Floetry, Joss Stone...neo soul while I paint, and I'm absolutely in love with listening to the entire series of the No 1 Ladies Detectives on tape. I'm so glad Jill Scott introduced me to those books.